Treadmill 10 useful tips wish to lose weight
A treadmill is a great way to get rid of extra pounds and improve your health. However, the availability of the simulator and the desire to lose weight is not enough for a positive result. Adjusting her weight is hard work that requires considerable effort and patience.
First of all, you must understand that classes should be conducted not only when he wants and regularly. You can start with small loads, for example, with walking, gradually turning to run. But, doing only walking, it is impossible to lose weight. It is effective only at the beginning of
training, you need to run and you have to realize it.
In addition, it is important to understand that one run is not enough, especially in those cases where it is necessary to remove a lot of fat. Classes on the treadmill should be combined with proper nutrition. Otherwise you just will exhaust your body of endless stresses and overeating, and the positive effect will not. However, fasting is also not necessary. It is better to eat often but in small portions, keeping a slight feeling of hunger. In any case, do not eat directly before a workout. Eat beforehand, for example, for 1.5 – 2 hours before class on the treadmill.
In addition, you must follow a few rules that will help to achieve maximum effect in a short time.
1. As mentioned above, it is necessary to practice regularly. Ideally you need to train every day. It’s not all can afford, but to strive to do so.
2. Don’t start immediately with large loads. Every workout should start with a small warm-up, which will gradually move to a greater load. In addition, if you have enough weak physical training, do not overload the body. Start with fast walking, every occupation by increasing the speed, gradually turning to run.
3. Get yourself a heart rate monitor. The pulse have to be closely monitored: the rate should not be lower than 125-130 beats.
4. The training time must be at least half an hour. Eventually, when you feel that you are capable of more, you can begin to increase the time to an hour.
5. Keep in mind that in the process of exercise, the body loses not only fat, but he needed water. To prevent dehydration, try to drink more before and after training. During class, if necessary, you can also drink water in small amounts.
6. Best of all, if you train on the treadmill in the morning. This will not only increase the efficiency of training, but will recharge you with energy and good mood for the whole day.
7. During class, try to keep a correct posture. The abdominal muscles are strained. Do not make big steps better the increase of their number. More work with the hands.
8. Do not stop too abruptly. First, reduce the pace, gradually moving to step. A few minutes walk before modern to stop.
9. After a workout, take a shower. However it is not necessary to prevent a sharp temperature drop.
10. After the workout, be sure to get some rest.
Stick to these simple rules, and you will always be in great shape and in good spirits.